Friday, April 28, 2017

The Neighbourhood

I absolutely love this band so much. I listen to them everyday and their music is just awesome! They have really deep meanings and nice beats to them and I just really like their music. I'm addicted to one of their albums called "Wiped Out!" And I will be sharing my top 5 favorite songs from that album.

5. Single


I really like this song, I don't know why. The lyrics make me want to cry.  and the whole song is nice and mellow. I love songs that are like nice and slow but still have a good  rhythm and beat to it. So, I just really like this song.


4. Cry Baby


This is literally the song I listen to everyday when I walk home from I school. It's more upbeat than most but it's such a great song. The lyrics really get to me and just his voice is absolutely amazing in this song. I also like this song because it has some acoustic parts too so it sounds really nice and I love it.


3. Greetings from Califournia

 
This song is different from most of them in the album. I'm currently listening to it as I type this out. It's very mellow and dark. The lyrics sort of confuse me. This song sounds a little creepy in my opinion but I absolutely love the beat. And his vocals are amazing. He sounds like a God. Anyways, it's a really cool song.


2. The Beach


The first time I ever listened to this song I swear I cried so ha. rd. The lyrics are just so beautiful and his voice makes me want to take singing lessons. I know every single word to this song and I'm absolutely obsessed with this song. I like to listen to it when I'm in the shower and its just great. You'll have to listen to understand.


  1. Daddy Issues


This was the first song I ever listened to by The Neighbourhood. As you can tell, I fell in love instantly. I watched the music video and it just made me feel so empowered. The lyrics get me so emotional, his voice doesn't help either. It's like when I'm listening to this song I suddenly forget how to function. I know the entire song and I recommend it to everyone. It is just such a great song.








2 comments:

  1. The Neighborhood is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of The Neighbourhood but it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete