Sunday, May 7, 2017

Blast to the Past

We're going to have a small flashback to when Emily, me, was around 10 or 11 years old. I was in such great shape. I could run 5k's like they were nothing. I could do around 30 or 40 push ups. I was really strong and athletic. Then I grew up. As I grew up I got bigger and I got meatier. I can barely hold my own weight anymore. I'm very skinny, I know this for a fact. But the thing is, I want to be stronger. I need more muscle. So I've come to a solution. I'm doing a 30 day fitness challenge! It includes push ups, curl ups, lunges, and squats. I'm on day 7 right now. The longer you do it the more you have to do. So by the end, I have to be able to do 40 push ups, 130 squats, 100 curl ups, and 50 lunges. I'm hoping it turns out really well! After everything I'm really hoping that I can obtain the muscle I gained and the weight I lost.

This is another challenge that I really want to do.
I think that for this challenge I will start off slower 



1 comment:

  1. It is really good that you want to be in good shape. I myself want to as well... but I'm lazy and love my sweets. I hope you can achieve your goals and make sure you aren't pushing yourself to hard.

    ReplyDelete