Monday, May 8, 2017

#PrayforEmily

I know I've mentioned this many times before but I'm absolutely terrified of planes. I also mentioned how I'm going to La Jolla, California on June 2nd. I'm absolutely terrified. I've been thinking a lot about it lately because I'm so excited. But then I'm not excited. Last week I had this crazy dream. I went on the plane and we were taking off and all of a sudden someone threw like a bomb or something at the window and it cracked open. People started getting sucked through the window and out the plane and that's exactly what happened with my mom and sister. I remember just crying and I woke up and I cried again. That dream didn't help me at all. I'm always seeing planes in the sky but they're little dots. They're so high and I feel like I might have a panic attack on the plane or something. The days are going by quick now and I'm coming closer and closer to being on that dreaded plane. The only solution is to just suck it up and go. So please, keep me in your prayers at night. It'd be deeply appreciated.




Here are a few pictures of where I will be going. It looks
so beautiful and I'm hoping it will look even better
in person, up close.




1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful there. I feel the same way when I am about to step onto a plane. Your best bet is to try and bring stuff to keep you distracted from your thoughts. I am guessing you like to read so bring a good book. Hope you have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete