Thursday, May 25, 2017

Goodbye... for now

Sadly, this will be my very last blog post for Heritage. It's so sad to think about how I'm leaving this school, the staff and all my friends. It's fun to look at all my different blog posts from this year and looking at my blog from the year before. Since I'm leaving I want to dedicate this blog to my past. It's been great here at Heritage and I will always cherish so many great memories here. I just want to say thank you to all the staff for helping me find myself and my friends for always being there for me and for making great memories.

This video is of my little sister chopping an orange. This was when I was in 3rd grade. You could sorta hear my voice. It's really sad to think that 5 years have already gone by and I've grown up so much. This video really means a lot to me because I remember that day like it was yesterday. It reminds me of when I was happy and carefree. :)
Click Here

I'm in love with this picture. I'm probably 4 or 5 in this picture. I'll never forget the times when me and my sister were both innocent little angels and when we got along with one another. It's really sad looking at this picture. I've grown up so much. I probably didn't even start kindergarden yet in this picture and here I am going into high school. I was such a loquacious little girl, as you can see in the picture. I was probably something really dumb like "here comes the airplane!" I miss these times.













I've had a really great year here at heritage and I'll never forget all the memories I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment